Bleach: Last Horizon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of Bleach: Last Horizon.

Takumi's Application

Taku

Takumi's Application Empty Takumi's Application

Post  Taku Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:30 pm

In-Game Name:Valirel, Takumi
    BYOND Key Name:Takumi_Fujiwari
    Date of Application:Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:21 pm
    Current Age:17
    How long you've played BLH:Around Two Months now Very Happy
    What position do you want: RP Enforcer/RP Moderator
    Why do you want said position:I feel that I can really help out in the game, and yes I'm very aware that you all probably hear that alot. But what I mean by that is simply this, I'm a pretty literate RPer myself, I'm on most of the day from when I get home from school at 3:50pm to about 12-1AM. I can take a joke, not get mad at small things like when someone says something to me, I won't get offensive or anything like that. While I do admit I joke around more often then I should I'm just being myself, and I feel that my time on this game has shown plenty of people that I am a decent roleplayer and can handle this position if given the chance.
    Do you have any prior experience, if so where and for how long: A long time ago on a Dragonball Finale server by a person whose name is Rizzle I admin'd there for a few months. It was only as a lvl 2 admin but an admin non the less. However like I said it was only for a few months and was probably around a year and a half ago.
    Other Information (You are encouraged not to leave this blank): As stated above, I can take jokes, I don't get mad, afterall this is the internet. People seem to respond well to me when we rp and most players I've rped with dubb me a good rper. Not great, not fantastic or anything like that. But not a bad one either. Thanks Very Happy

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:19 am