Bleach: Last Horizon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of Bleach: Last Horizon.

+3
Kensei
Saisuke
timidobserver
7 posters

Game Status

Poll

What would you prefer

[ 1 ]
    Game Status I_vote_lcap20%Game Status I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Game Status I_vote_lcap80%Game Status I_vote_rcap [80%] 

Total Votes: 5
    timidobserver

Game Status Empty Game Status

Post  timidobserver Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:44 pm

Hello Admins,

This message goes out to the ones that are basically over whether this game continues or not. Okay, basically their is a ton of bugs. Right now non of the binding Kidou work. For the Quincy class, I have 6 abilities that don't work. Gritz doesn't work. Heizen doesn't work. Wolke doesn't work. Sanrei doesn't work. I've heard that Hirenkyaku was put in to the game, and if so it doesn't work. Sanrei also doesn't work. Charged shot doesn't work. Theirs probably other things that don't work either, but I haven't reached the level to be able to tell yet.

All of that said, all I want is some very basic information. I've heard that this game is over in terms of updates. So, in effort to decide whether I am staying on this game or not, I am requesting that someone let the community know whether the game will be updated again or if it's just being left up for the sake of the remaining community not bugging people to put it back up.

P.S. If we need more players to get bug fixes, then revamp the game name and switch to PVP for like 2 months, and we'll have players cause the game is awesome. 80% of the stuff I see is either SAY conversations or OOC nowadays anyway.
    Kotaro A

Game Status Empty Re: Game Status

Post  Kotaro A Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:29 am

Dude... Rob has already said that he's not updating anymore. It's being left up, at the very least, and if you want RP, look at Soul Society. I've been working my ass off to keep the RP alive there, so you need to work your ass off to keep RP alive on Earth as a Quincy. If you don't like the way things are, currently, make a damn effort to change it, instead of posting a stupid, useless poll like this. The Admins aren't going to update just because you decide you'll quit if it doesn't happen. Also, if the game went PVP for two months, then got turned back into RP afterwards, guess what? That's right, the PVPers would complain out the ass, and a lot of RPers would leave the game alone because it would be turning even more into BLN. We don't want that, so kindly stop posting useless polls and topics, and try to grammar check your post, next time. I dare you to ask me to point out all the grammatical flaws.
    timidobserver

Post  timidobserver Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:38 am

Kotaro A wrote:Dude... Rob has already said that he's not updating anymore. It's being left up, at the very least, and if you want RP, look at Soul Society. I've been working my ass off to keep the RP alive there, so you need to work your ass off to keep RP alive on Earth as a Quincy. If you don't like the way things are, currently, make a damn effort to change it, instead of posting a stupid, useless poll like this. The Admins aren't going to update just because you decide you'll quit if it doesn't happen. Also, if the game went PVP for two months, then got turned back into RP afterwards, guess what? That's right, the PVPers would complain out the ass, and a lot of RPers would leave the game alone because it would be turning even more into BLN. We don't want that, so kindly stop posting useless polls and topics, and try to grammar check your post, next time. I dare you to ask me to point out all the grammatical flaws.

Make an effort to change it? This is my effort to change it. The game is a good game, but there are a few bug fixes that would make it awesome. When Rob left he said that the reason was the player base. At least that is what I remember. Going PVP isn't the only option. It's just one option I was thinking about. The flaming is so unnecessary.

As far as the grammar goes, my grammar is just fine when I am concentrating on it. However, I have an excellent job and make good money in mathematics and computer science. Your grammar is superb, but it doesn't seem to be helping you make any money Kotaro...
    Saisuke
    Saisuke

Post  Saisuke Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:39 am

Alright before this shit gets way the fuck out of hand, here's my take on it. The poll is not useless. The fact of the matter is, Kota, Viggo, Myself, or players acquired does not matter. Every. Single. One. Of. Us. Has bitched, groaned, moaned, and complained about some bug or the other. It's become a rage effort, and contest to see who can bitch the most. This is Viggo's bitching pinnacle. Let him fucking have it. Don't attack him with childish remarks to his grammar, but if you have an opinion on what exactly is wrong, or even have a means to make his idea better, THEN And only THEN, reply. I don't like people being attacked, that's just my point of view.

Other than that, all bullshit aside. I voted yes. WHY? BECAUSE Like I said, we have all bitched about the bugs, and how do we get our concerns seriously taken? Then we forum, and blog, and write our efforts out into an intelligent construction of elaborate sentences that no one gives a fuck about! Getting off track again, sorry I do that. We're Role-players, we do that well. If we want this game to continue being an Rp game, then forcing it into PvP was not a good idea, like Kotaro pointed out and the both of us watched, it brought forth the PvP Happy fags that killed the RP factor of BLN. THIS IS NOT BLN. This is BLH and will continue to operate on it's own fucking playing field, let it be that way. Rob, Colin, the people who work behind the scenes to make this game better, at one point put forth a 110% Effort, that went unnoticed, and unthanked. They were met with bitches and moans, and the result? Rob fucking quit. The main Coder quit boys and girls. He's gone. If it were not for Colin, this server would be gone. If nothing we do or say can change Rob's mind, then I'll continue to play until it dies. That's my point of view. Don't like it? Couldn't care less. It's mine, not yours.

*New*
    Oh yea, and to the end of this I want to add, dude, staff is not really necessary. We had a shot at a new enforcer, and ruined that as well. So there's no need in even arguing that either. I mean, people put up applications, and no one got the position. Not because anyone was unqualified, but simply because Colin, gave up on another aspect of the game. Why? The result of more endless bitching and moaning.

Last edited by Saisuke on Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added the *New* Portion)
    Kotaro A

Post  Kotaro A Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:00 am

Make an effort to change it? This is my effort to change it. The game is a good game, but there are a few bug fixes that would make it awesome. When Rob left he said that the reason was the player base. At least that is what I remember. Going PVP isn't the only option. It's just one option I was thinking about. The flaming is so unnecessary.

As far as the grammar goes, my grammar is just fine when I am concentrating on it. However, I have an excellent job and make good money in mathematics and computer science. Your grammar is superb, but it doesn't seem to be helping you make any money Kotaro...

A sleight at my employment, eh? Heh, little do you know that I recently made 250 dollars proofreading eBay auctions for people wanting to look professional, and for typing some creative stories for another chunk of cash. Oh, look, my grammar made me money. :3 Anywho, if Rob wants to leave it alone, that's his business, and the more we bitch, and whine, and moan, the more he's going to be inclined to leave it the hell alone. Just be glad it's being hosted.
    timidobserver

Post  timidobserver Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:05 am

Kotaro A wrote:

A sleight at my employment, eh? Heh, little do you know that I recently made 250 dollars proofreading eBay auctions for people wanting to look professional, and for typing some creative stories for another chunk of cash. Oh, look, my grammar made me money. :3 Anywho, if Rob wants to leave it alone, that's his business, and the more we bitch, and whine, and moan, the more he's going to be inclined to leave it the hell alone. Just be glad it's being hosted.

Why not a sleight at your employment? Your the one that started the insult game, because my opinion isn't the same as yours. However, on hindsight I shouldn't have even lowered myself to participating in such a childish exchange of insults. That said, I am done with this line of discussion with you Kotaro.

Saisuke wrote:
    THIS IS NOT BLN. This is BLH and will continue to operate on it's own fucking playing field, let it be that way.
    I know this isn't BLN. I don't want it to become Bleach BLN. However, I'd be willing to make changes to the game play system if that is what it took to get bug fixes. In his last week, Rob said the game is done if it didn't average 40 players. I am only brainstorming and what can or could have been done to reach that.

Saisuke wrote:
    *New*
    Oh yea, and to the end of this I want to add, dude, staff is not really necessary. We had a shot at a new enforcer, and ruined that as well. So there's no need in even arguing that either. I mean, people put up applications, and no one got the position. Not because anyone was unqualified, but simply because Colin, gave up on another aspect of the game. Why? The result of more endless bitching and moaning.

Well it's easy enough to figure out why he decided not to pick an enforcer. People always bother the admins about their decisions after the fact. If they make one decision, then at least 5 people are gonna bitch and moan. The only time I ever bother an admin is about bugs. If I didn't have a ton of bugs this post wouldn't even be here.
    Kotaro A

Post  Kotaro A Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:12 am

Well it's easy enough to figure out why he decided not to pick an enforcer. People always bother the admins about their decisions after the fact. If they make one decision, then at least 5 people are gonna bitch and moan. The only time I ever bother an admin is about bugs. If I didn't have a ton of bugs this post wouldn't even be here.

I believe you're being hypocritical now, because you're doing just that. Bitching and moaning. >_> Honestly, you don't take into account the fact that Rob is working on another game, has a life, College, and a fiancee to tend to. He's not going to jump when we say "Update!" The "40 players" thing? Yeah, it ain't gonna happen, unless the abuse from Staff stops, and the overall community improves. Please note that this time I am not insulting you, but pointing out the hypocrisy of your last post. Rob made a decision. You're bitching and moaning. See what you did?
    Saisuke
    Saisuke

Post  Saisuke Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:13 am

Saisuke wrote:
    *New*
    Viggo wrote:

Yo, Viggo, You did good, I'm real happy for you, But Seikou Owned the most Forums ever! With that said, I'd just like to point out, no one bitched to Colin about giving them enforcer, or over a decision. Even if they did, that's not what made him give up on the idea of a new Enforcer on the roster. You could ask him yourself, but I think it's getting to the point where Colin is sick of being bothered, and his interest in the game is dulling.
    Kotaro A

Post  Kotaro A Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:19 am

You could ask him yourself, but I think it's getting to the point where Colin is sick of being bothered, and his interest in the game is dulling

B-I-N-G-O, and Bingo was his name-o!

10/6/2009 6:03:14 PM Colin Kotaro; Lieutenant Commander of the Brain Trust im just sick of bothering with it all.
    10/6/2009 6:03:26 PM Colin Kotaro; Lieutenant Commander of the Brain Trust im sick of the constant redundant questions that are all of the same thing.
    10/6/2009 6:03:31 PM Colin Kotaro; Lieutenant Commander of the Brain Trust im sick of people not listening to a word I say.

Looks like Seikou hit the nail on the head.
    timidobserver

Post  timidobserver Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:23 am

Kotaro A wrote:

I believe you're being hypocritical now, because you're doing just that. Bitching and moaning. >_> Honestly, you don't take into account the fact that Rob is working on another game, has a life, College, and a fiancee to tend to. He's not going to jump when we say "Update!" The "40 players" thing? Yeah, it ain't gonna happen, unless the abuse from Staff stops, and the overall community improves. Please note that this time I am not insulting you, but pointing out the hypocrisy of your last post. Rob made a decision. You're bitching and moaning. See what you did?

Of course, I take into account that Rob is working on another game and has a life, and I'll be playing the new game when it is released. The only thing my posts are saying is that I'd like to bring the game to a point that Rob wants to update it again. Forget updates, I don't really need anything *new* added. I'd just like the stuff that is already in to be fixed.

As far as being hypocritical goes, I said that my post wouldn't even be here if not for bugs. I don't mind bothering admins about decisions that relate to bugs. However, I don't bother them about the ridiculous stuff that people bother them about all day. Like opening up the portal to HM, editing them to be a kidouless because they are the only Kidouless that didn't get it, or any of the other crazy things people bitch about.

[quote="Saisuke"]
    Saisuke wrote:
    I'd just like to point out, no one bitched to Colin about giving them enforcer, or over a decision. Even if they did, that's not what made him give up on the idea of a new Enforcer on the roster. You could ask him yourself, but I think it's getting to the point where Colin is sick of being bothered, and his interest in the game is dulling.

Yeh, but there would be bitching if the wrong person was given the position, and your probably right that he's losing interest. Nobody has fun doing the same thing forever.
    Kensei

Post  Kensei Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:49 am

Who argues over the status of a game, now seriously?

How about we all wait and see what happens?
    Axerob
    Admin

Post  Axerob Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:17 am

timidobserver wrote:
    Of course, I take into account that Rob is working on another game and has a life, and I'll be playing the new game when it is released. The only thing my posts are saying is that I'd like to bring the game to a point that Rob wants to update it again. Forget updates, I don't really need anything *new* added. I'd just like the stuff that is already in to be fixed.

That requires an update, which...oh yeah, I'm not doing.
    timidobserver

Post  timidobserver Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:13 pm

Well Rob that pretty much outlines the intent of my post. Basically, I am trying to figure out if their is something the community can do to get you to start updating again, or are you just not doing updates anymore regardless.
    Jumpy

Post  Jumpy Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:53 pm

One word, he wants money.
    BladetheMoron

Post  BladetheMoron Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:59 am

i will pay $500 for the games source code

you has 24 hours to responds
    Axerob
    Admin

Post  Axerob Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:40 pm

LOL 500 bucks? awesome.
    BladetheMoron

Post  BladetheMoron Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:22 pm

it was obvious sarcasm

i was making a joke about the dragonball finale incident with the source code being purchased for $500.
    BladetheMoron

Post  BladetheMoron Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:24 pm

also cool abuse of powers lonny or brian.

then again it's obviously no different to when you banned me, lonny.

yeah.

i still have logs around here somewhere.
    infernosaber

Post  infernosaber Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:51 am

Great, well at this point it doesn't matter. BLH is basically dead at this point. Even at the start of the new wipe we were doing good. Some of the good RPers came back for a brief moment, and left. Even if we put BLH back on, it'd still be boring with little to no people on it. Face it, BLH has gone down the drain -_-. Even if we stuff a bunch of people into the game, they'll probaby quit sooner or later. This game lacks dedicated players, or good RPer's as long as those problems are still there BLH is just going to sit there offline for a while.

lol! From Minamoto Masaru lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:25 am